4.23.2008

Release...

Every morning when I looking the mirror, I see myself staring at a soul that's been through a lot. A lot of things in my life that I've gone through I've either been proud, disappointed, or didn't care. People would ask me why am I so hard on myself. I am the one that has to live with the decisions that I make. No one else has to own up to them. I am my own person and I have to live for myself.

I am sitting here listening to Leona Lewis. Someone said that I needed a massage. Well that person needs strong hands to rub away the stress and anger that's been built up inside for so long. And when I say so long, I mean years of pain and anguish that I don't think any of you would understand.

Some people may look at me and say, "Oh you're a nice guy. This, that and etc." The truth is that I have flaws. Many flaws within myself. We all have flaws. I never tried to come off as better than the next man. I just don't think of myself in that way that some of you think. But I do thank you for being 100%.

This isn't going to be a long one.. Just felt the need to release that.

0 comments: