4.15.2008

What Does Love Mean To You?

Shani - Love is finding the person that's everything you wanted and everything you never knew that you needed.

Uppity - An unconditional affectionate feeling which causes you to want to be around that person frequently.

Uni - Love to me is the feeling you get when you like someone for their flaws and abilities. When sex is taken away, they make love in other ways. When everyday is a first date and every night is your wedding night.

Courtney - Unconditional, selfish love.

Stasia - to me, love means honesty, always being willing to go that extra mile, being real, no boundaries no pain.. just a good feeling.

Shellz - love is an ability not a feeling. when u close ur eyes ur capable of seeing the one u love, smell their scent when they're not even in ur vicinity, when u can't stop thinking of them, you get chills when someone mentions their name and u can't see urself without them in ur life... that's what love means to me...

Irene - It could mean a lot

Yeaya - Hard to define love. It means different things to different people and consists of so many different levels

*Note* Then she flipped it and asked her dude and he said Love is...not forced
Love is something you feel that is unexplainable; unconditional

Taki: love is doing things with no agenda...love allows the good n bad to play a role without judging and only helping to heal. Love is a constant great feeling, it doesn't hold conditions. Love is when every minute of your day consumes them...not physically, but mentally. Love is living unselfishly...love is that lil flip u feel in the pit of your stomach when you hear their name/ see their face....love is so many things...love for me is knowing living without them...is NOT an option.

cancergirl20: love to me means actually feeling what you say and saying what you feel about that person.

Eboni; well ill start by saying that love is amorphous. People experience it in various ways. For me, love is opening my heart and TRULY allowing someone to see myself, my faults, my virtues, everything. Love sometimes manifest itself into actions: i.e. going out of the way to do something because you care that much. Love for me is sometimes an experience, like with my finance I feel safe, warm and assured. Love is caring about someone in the most intense form.

0 comments: