8.26.2008

Collect My Monies

So pretty much I won $246.50 on Friday and I wasn't there to get it. But I got it today and it's not even burning a hole in my pocket. So like folks was saying congrats and blah blah blah. I'm really not feeling that job or those people.

But I really want to know is how people that win those mega millions end up broke. I mean yeah I understand that you are newly rich and you want to show off what you won. But hell, invest that money. Hell I know I would buy stake in some of my former employers in a minute. Start a college fund for the younger kids. So when it's time for them to head off to college they won't have to struggle, they'll be well off.

Create your own business. Your idea(s) could lead up to more money like ca-ching mutha bitch!!!!

1 comments:

mai. said...

Let's start a business together!

Oh wait... we are going to be getting paid soon.

We gotta start this uh dance crew thing.

I love the layout by the way... it's different.