8.16.2008

Under My Skin

"Your trying, but it's all right
There is no way I'm let you take what I have found within
Your trying so hard to get under my skin
This is a battle that you won't win
Your trying, but it's all right
There is no way I'll ever be unhappy again
Your trying so hard to get under my skin
Your trying, but it's all right" - Vivian Green

Everyone of us has dealt with this types of people. They do whatever they can to get to your nerves.
Reflect on your past, take your kindness for weakness, etc. But you are determined not to let them
get the best of you. They are the ones bringing negatives vibes into your peaceful atmosphere. They can be
family, friends, your significant others, etc. Evil intentions are what they are about and you have to be strong to cast them away.

"I'm feelin faith
And no you can't take that from me
Your driving all your energies into yourself
Turn it into positivity" - Vivian Green

So what is needed to be done is that you should channel that negative energy
and turn it into positive. That's what we all should do instead of allowing any and everything to
bring you down.

0 comments: