8.06.2008

Kind vs. Angry

So this girl that sits in front of me sent me a forward that said describe me in one word but the catch is that you have to use the last letter in that person's first name. So her last letter begin with "A" so I thought Angry. So she stood up and asked, "You think I'm angry Derek?" I kind of fumbled that one because there were plenty of "A" words that I could've used. But angry just popped into my head first. So she replied that I was kind (for those that may stumble upon this, K is the last letter in my first name). But I wouldn't think that I was a kind person, well only towards certain people. Call that selfish but still it's like when you are kind to people, you have those that take that for weakness. So that's why most of those now come in contact with the evil side. The side that doesn't speak and will tell you about yourself. The don't give a fuck if you like me or not side. Now those that generally see that side are those that are sometimey or funny acting. I don't ask anyone to kiss my ass or anything. So I don't know where folks get that from but that ain't me. So all I am doing is being me. If I don't bother you, don't make an issue about it. Just keep it moving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell her to go to camp kill yourself. make sure she get's the application in before the deadline is over.

Mr. Gwumpeeh!® said...

LMAO

Stasianaise!!!

Anonymous said...

you're kind to me! :D!