3.08.2008

Friday Night Recap...

What up world!!! I'm Derek and I've just joined this site. I've seen and heard so much
and I hope that I will enjoy reading what other's have to say.

Now a little about myself:

- Just recently had a birthday. I turned 28 on Tuesday.

- Enjoys music. If it's something you want me to check out, I'll give it an honest listen.

- I don't discuss my private life. I already have my close inner circle that I discuss those things with

- Reading is relaxing, writing is exhaling.

- Favorite NFL teams is the Baltimore Ravens. NBA - Wizards, Baseball - Orioles


So anyway on to the point of this blog. So today was my last day of training at the new job and today
myself and the two other females that I trained with ended up going to our work areas. The two ladies work the night
shift and I work the day shift. Now the only seat available was in the row with where there are 6 other females. So I know folks are like that is a dude's waking wish

Shit not when they are loud and have ghetto-like qualities.

So after dealing with them, I couldn't wait to go out to eat.

Well long story short, I ended up eating Popeye's. Not ESPN Zone or UNO's but Popeye's.

Story of my life...

Anyway I'm looking for Yung Joc and Tre Songz...Not the rapper and r&b singer...

0 comments: