3.25.2008

Thoughts On A Tuesday.

- Each day, we drift further and further apart. Makes me wish that I hadn't bothered in the first place. I knew what I was getting into and as each day passes along, the hurt gets more and more deeper. I can't blame you, so I won't.

- As I was going home, something popped into my head... Every person that I came across, I stared them in the eyes. You might wonder why. I was thinking that everyone has a story. Like what is that person going through. Their joys, their pains, etc.

- Seems like only one person agreed with me about my views on Tyler Perry.

- I think my song of the week will be "I'm Only Human" by Rick Ross

- Some days I'd rather be left alone, but some people take it as me having an attitude.

- You may look at me and say, "He's a cool guy." But what I know is that you see a person with a scarred past that is still healing from those wounds.

- Some days I just want to scream and let out my emotions. I keep so much built up inside, it's scary.

- Nothing is promised. Except for death.

- Amy Winehouse moment:
I love you much
It's not enough
You love blow and I love puff
And life is like a pipe
And I'm a tiny penny rolling up the walls inside

- I just hope that today is a far better day than yesterday.

0 comments: