6.17.2008

Breakdown

"Fake hugz (uh-huh) fake whassup
Fake love, fake fuck, fake thugs
Gotta one myself for your fake shit, I raise up" - Jay-Z

This one has been a long time coming.

So pretty much, if you've been around me since this time last year, then you know all about
the drama that ensured yadda yadda yadda. If you weren't, don't even bother yourself with it. You
would be better off without it.

So now, here we are almost a year later and what have changed:

- the truth that revealed itself in the ugliest form.

- "friendships" lost

- true colors being shown

So pretty much, those that claimed to be "cool" or what not, really pulled a fast one. Sometimes
you see it coming with how people start acting in certain situations. So if you think that I'm secretive, I'll tell you why:

Trust issues.

Now if you read some older blogs, I speak on this a lot. It's basically like this, some people that claim to be "so real", "so mature", so this that and the other, really are just snakes in the grass. True friends would alert you of a situation before it rears its ugly head. Not sit in chats laughing it up. You can always tell who are the ones that real from the phony based on how situations are played out.

So that's why I rarely say anything about my p.l. (personal life) because it's too many tabloid runners that like to speculate and run their mouths about shit they hardly know anything about (There it is again). But yet, when they have a crisis, everyone wants to show them love and support. (Thanks Chris Jericho for the reference of supporting liars and backstabbers)

So now what, I mean I could go on and on about this topic but it's old to me. Still people feel the need to be fake with their feelings. I mean if you don't like a person, don't pretend. All you're doing is showing that you're a great actor/actress and if you want a stage performance, try out for a Tyler Perry play.

I know that this won't even budge people feelings, but just to be clear, you people are worst than the ones that steal photos trying to live the life of others.

"Since I will not lose, they try to help him cheat
But I will not lose, for even in defeat
There's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me
When the grass is cut, the snakes will show" - Jay-Z

0 comments: