6.29.2008

Traveling

So I enjoy making the out of state trips because they are fun. I wouldn't say that I've traveled around the world but I have been to some great places. I would like to travel out West to relax and have a great time. But one place that I came seem to shake out of my system is The Big Apple. Its history, the cultural diversity, everything just pulls you in and makes you want to be a part of it. I enjoy visiting the different boroughs, seeing the melting pot of different races, the live entertainment. The great places to eat(AMY RUTH'S IN HARLEM!!!!!)...it's just a great place to visit overall. Now as I was walking through Times Square, I overheard someone say, "Out of all the places in the world, you come to appreciate Manhattan." I would say that's not all the way true. If you ride into Queens, you can appreciate the art of graffiti in the hip hop art form.

It's much more that I can write about but I'm getting tired and I must depart.

I'll continue this later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like you're headed towards a good path with this one; I think you should go deeper into your experiences when you write the final thing.