7.01.2008

Late Nights Thoughts...


So I'm up late once again just sitting here trying to figure out a few things. So hopefully within the next 15 minutes, I'll be sleeping.

- I don't know why my family wants to keep me on a leash. Like I can't spread my wings and fly. I love them dearly but I need to do things on my own.

- Life is too short people. Anything can change in an instant.

- I saw how much the Instinct cost. And I just might save up to get it.


- Seriously, if Bill Clinton really did say that Obama had to kiss his ass in order to receive his support for the presidential nomination, then he really isn't the "black president" they thought he was made out to be.

- Why do I accept most myspace invites, especially artists but I rarely go to their page to listen to their music? Speaking of which there's an artist named Erk Tha Jerk who has this song called "Don't Need Em". Track is pretty decent coming from an Bay Area artist.

- Now I see why when people go to Dave & Busters and they spent their time at those games where you can easily when tickets. Shit I was cleaning up at the trivia game, even when I wasn't winning I was placing. Babes was killing at the Wheel Of Fortune machine.

- So I guess Nas is coming in two weeks. Eh, I mean when Eazy-E came out with

They had a scratch off where you could see "Muthafuckin" so I'm saying we can't be creative. I still don't understand why folks are so sensitive about "NIGGER". JUST GET OVER IT!!! If you allow that word to bring you down then by all means go ahead and be the punk pussy that you are.

- Damn it's 3:07am. I'm gonna get fussed at later when someone reads this. lol

- So I tried to purchase the 7:00 pm showing for Hancock but I think that it's sold out.

- On a final note, I want to try something new. Pick a topic for me to write about. Don't sit there and say "Oh I don't know". I mean literally pick something and have it ready for me within the next few days.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something that I suggest you write about would be an extention to the existing assignment..I'm pretty sure it's something you would be comfortable touching on but if you wanna know what it is you know how to find me lol