7.23.2008

A Few Things...

- I'm currently replaying the full version of Joe Budden's "Who". He str8 let loose on how he felt about the current state of hip hop. He reached back and brought things that you've might have forgotten about and it also makes you think. I'm glad that he mad mention of that VIBE bullshit.

- Bad service in a restaurant will make you not want to patron. Sitting in a well known restaurant for 15 minutes without being waited on is not good business. Then to have the server come to you and rush you to make your order isn't cool either. Then charging $1.19 for some cheese on your eggs is ridiculous.

- What I'm trying to figure out is, how can you possibly be homeless near a shopping mall? If you put two and two together, most malls don't even have residential areas. If they do then it's some really good houses. So when I ride past the areas where it's folks standing at the intersection with those I'm homeless please help me, I can't help to think that they are scam artists. I remember when I working at the movie theater, I saw a dude sitting on the bus with his sign and he got off and walked to his corner.

- This summer has been a really good one for movies. Ironman, Wall-E, Hancock are among the favorites. I am gonna watch Dark Knight probably today and this weekend I'm going to see Step Brothers.


1 comments:

mai. said...

Hancock was indeed the shit. Loved the twist to it. And Mike EPPS! LOL Classic. You should check out Wanted. I liked it. I heard Dark Knight was great! and Step Brothers is going to be hilarious

"this is how we do it!"