7.14.2008

All Over The Place.

"I pimp hard on a trick, look
Fuck if your leg broke bitch, hop up on your good foot" - Jay-Z "Cashmere Thoughts"

Don't ask me why I put that up there. Shatia kept bugging me about the verse and lucky I happened to have Reasonable Doubt on the PSP.

So today starts another exciting, fantastic work week[/sarcasm]

Nas will officially be on sale tomorrow and I'll grab my copy when I get off of work.

Some things that happened in your lifetime, you might want to block out. They all have an lifelong effect on how you present yourself and how others see you. Me, I tend to just leave that part of my life locked away until it's needed to be presented. Even then it's still hard to talk about it.

Wall-E was a very good movie. I see why the critics rated that movie so high. That's a movie that I would take the godchildren to see.

I know that I said this before, but I feel like a social outcast. It's like I don't want to force myself into other people's lives, but I exclude myself or often get overlooked.

"This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us
This can't be life, this can't be love
This can't be right, there's gotta be more, this can't be us" - This Can't Be Life

I'm going to start a rough draft of this letter. More like open conversation.

It's been years in the making.

0 comments: