7.26.2008

Bored At Work Leads To This

What happened to those days where it was all good?
The days where we had laughs and rolled tight.
Now and days folk don't even speak
Makes you wonder if the friendship was ever all right.
Trips we took to Six Flags to the whole M&G Experience
Things went south Feb. 07, saw who was who and what was what
Played me for a fool and now I'm on the outside looking in

Try to speak just to see how you doing.
No response, just an empty feeling like
damn estranged family got me in the zone
On my X shit, I ain't trying to die alone
Or maybe when I listen to GCH and become blinded by the sun
Cause in reality I was blinded by son
Putting faith in friendships that don't exist
Wake me up from this dream cuz we're living a lie
Never disrespected you but that knife in the back hurts

Don't wish you any ills only success
Just peeping how the situation turned things sour
Neither one of us the blame
But I was away with the most shame

end of transmission.

0 comments: