6.24.2008

Dog Days Of Summer.

So let's see I have plenty to do but the main thing I would like to do is get started writing again.

I have a novel idea that 's just burning deep inside and while I'm reading EJD, I'm getting that bug all over again. But this time, I want to publish my work. Just to see if I can garner any attention. Seems like everyone is reading those "hood novels" and that's cool and all but I can't fuck with em. It just seems like the same plot over and over but I guess that's what attracts the masses.

I'm convinced that Mya's "Fallen" is about stalking another person. Wrd. Oh yeah and fuck Prez Hilton for comparing Mya to foreplay. Fat bastard.

WWE Draft was wack although big names were moved(For Christ sakes Vince, I don't want to see Jeff Hardy vs. Umaga for the 495390683696th time.) Ha but I do want to see how long Trips last on there before going back to RAW. And yes MVP will job to Trips =0/

Although I rarely watch BET, I will watch the BET Awards tonight. I heard they are supposed to have SWV, En Vogue, and Xscape sing with all the original members. That would be mad hot even though female groups are rare like your favorite rapper not biting lyrics. And why am I hearing "A Millie" this early in the morning...Geez.

Well I'm basically making this a short one. I want a layout for my blog but people are so funny acting. Guess I'll break down and make my own layout despite how corny looking it may look. It's better than depending on others for assistance.

0 comments: