6.11.2008

To That Special Someone.

Dear _________,

Never would I have thought that I would have found someone that is wonderful,
beautiful, intelligent and classy such as yourself. Now if you would've told me two years
ago that we would be at this point, we would have both laughed big time at this. Even when it
was suggested that it was something going on, we both had to make a nice inside joke about it.

But no jokes, no games, I am truly happy to have you in my life. You made my life truly much more happier than its been. The times where I was down and out, you were my support, my rock so to speak. And for that I'll always be in your debt.

Just know that without you, I don't know how I would be. You know how to make me laugh and make fun of my "southern accent". You've made it farther than most and to know that you were made a lasting impression, shows that you are here to stay.

I love you and once again thanks for being in my world.

Love,

Derek