12.26.2008

Am I Really Thankful?

Another Christmas has passed and now we are facing 2009 w/ less than a week to go. So I look back on 2008, I can say that it has had its moments. Speaking of Xmas, I hope that everyone should remember the true meaning of this holiday, not to just go out and get presents. You can get that at anytime of the year.

So GMC has been granted the funds to keep itself afloat. Now the company that I work for is a vendor for the company(Titling and some other shit.), but they set forth a salary freeze for all of 2009. Meaning if you are in line for a raise, you'll be getting that in 2010. I'd rather use my services elsewhere. I could be in the situation that I was in last year, but things are getting better for me so I'm keeping positive fingers crossed.

I am so grateful to have her around. Even when I am acting up, she still is there.

I am thankful for these words:

"I think that you show wonderful character. You aren't biased with your opinions & you're straight forward. A very kindhearted individual who's not afraid to still tell it like it is. A person not really prone to receiving compliments but deserves every one that comes his way. You are indeed priceless sweetheart.
Only in fear that someone undeserving may cross your path, I'm protecting you cuz Official Derek/Cooley/McCools loving is non-refundable and you can't afford to lose any cause that some powerful stuff!! Priceless but way more valuable than life itself!!! It's your loving! And the fact that it's genuine love is a definite bonus."

Thank you Cey-Cey. Even though I tell her daily that she's a really great friend, she shares the love in return.

I am thankful for those two good friends of mine that found love in 2008. I hope that they are able to keep it strong and healthy.

I am going to pray for her. It's sad that she only tells people half the truth or tries to justify her actions. If anyone asks me about the situation, I'll tell them straight up what it was and what it didn't end up being. Of course they'll believe HERstory(You were wrong TLC, they don't believe HIStory.)

"Maybe I'm exhausted, maybe I just lost it
Maybe I should pick up a pen and try 'n force it
Same old story, guts and no glory
They tryna low ball me, do him like Joe Torre" - Joe Budden "All Of Me"

0 comments: