12.12.2008

Slightly Buzzed.

So like yeah I'm just on a buzz because I had some Twister left over and some vodka too. So I thought to myself, "Self why don't you mixed these two and see what you come up with."

So I mixed and shaken not stirred.. ha ha I made a James Bond funny. So while I was in Walmart, you doing my part in pumping money back into the economy,(No dis to Jeezy but FRUCK THE RECESSION!!! GOTDAMNIT!!) I spotted this girl walking with another girl and they had kids surrounding(Typical shit you see now and days, nothing new). SO it turns out to be my Step Mother's Granddaughter. So and like she's different. And I was like oh shit, she must've had more kids because she was already fast. But I don't know cuz she made it obvis...(why the fuck can't I spell obvious. See clear as day right there.) So anyway she made it OBVIOUS that she saw me. Like she told the other bird(HAHAHAHA shoutouts to Liz. You should've slapped ol girl. Word up!!)I guess that I was my father's son. Whatever I just kept on pushing the cart. I mean damn it was packed. I saw this other girl that I used to work with at Home Depot. Well she's a freak(and before you ask no I didn't try to holla. She had more facial hair than me but she still spread her pussy like the rainbow. OH SHIT A LIL KIM REFERENCE!!!) So the last time I checked, she was at LOWE'S and shit. Probably fucked half the store there.

So why is that when people get a lil rank, they wanna try to act as if they running things. I mean that shit pisses me off. How you gonna try to act bad ass when you really ain't shit. I mean you on some snitching shit as is. So FRUKC YOU DUDE!!!! PUSSY ASS BEEEEYYOOOTTTCCCHH!!!!

So like I was taking pictures today and I was like oooh..why these shits looks so said. Damn I have a cold, I got the sniffles..wah wah wah. I have to go back to Walmart because they gave me the incorrect belt size and shit. Fucktards!!! Since when did 'fucktard' become a recognizable word by Firefox?

SO what have we learned today...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! People that lease cars are still idiots and I will continue to bash those fools. And you know Walmart had a nerve to be out of Chessman cookies!!?? HOW YOU GONNA BE OUT OF CHESSMAN COOKIES!!!! I mean I found one back and it was shivering and shaking in the back. I had to rescue it!!! HERE I AM!!!! FOUR FOURS KNOCK YOUR MAN OFF YOUR POLO SWEATER!!! FUCKING JAY-Z BITCHES!!!!!!

I'M OUT!!!!!

IT'S THE KING BIIIITTTCCCCCHHHHHH.

Shouts to T.I.

4 comments:

Untouched Jewel said...

Dang, just to be buzzin, that was funny. And tell the haterade drinkin hoe to jump in a lake. LOL.

Miss Shani said...

lol I'm with her. that was hilarious, I'm sittin here thinkin wtf is he goin on about?? laughin out loud for real!
but fer real doe, tell er to go play in traffic son!

T.I.P. of the Iceburg said...

hilarious........damn chickenheads....how they not have your cookies whats the world coming to???

Mr. Gwumpeeh!® said...

I still laugh whenever I read this.