12.30.2008

Eghck...

2008 will be coming to an end. So many people talking about fresh starts, new beginnings, etc. The same things that you had to deal with in 2008, will be there in 2009. Drama, bullshit, people entering and exiting your life.. it will all be there. So no need for New Years Resolutions because most don't even keep them.

Moms is coming upon the half century mark so I think I want to get her things that have to do with that.

I'm feeling the burnout from that "prison". So I have to look elsewhere. I'm gonna need a second gig, since I have newly added responsibilities.(Someone tell her to suck on that.)

Tania good looks on cutting the dead weight.

I'm saying if Ray J can get a reality show, then fuck let me get one.


1 comments:

tania. said...

2009 is the only year ive ever made a new years resolution for. And i plan on trying my hardest to achieve it.

No drama and bullshit for me, i cut the dead weight, remember?! Lol

<3