12.05.2008

Don't Ask Because I Won't Tell.

So I'm wondering if I should just sit here and just let things just fade away. Making a decision will affect others, so I'm just hoping that it goes away. No one to really talk to about it because either 1: They wouldn't understand or 2: They have their own stuff going on.

I just feel like shutting things down and just leaving it alone and pray that the situation fixes itself. Always allow myself to get trapped and then have a tough way of getting out. I wish I could go back to the days where it wasn't no action. Just me going about my days not having to worry about shit.

But this the things that you hear about in songs, read about in magazines, hear people talking about: Life. There's no way around it and everyone of us has a story to tell. Just a matter of those that want to listen.

3 comments:

tania. said...

Daaaamn, that was kinda deep. Lol. But everything you write is deep so its expected <3

Untouched Jewel said...

At some point, we all have to decide on what we should do about a sticky situation. And when we don't, it sometimes has a tendency to blow up in our faces. I honestly say you should think long and hard about whatever it is you are going through, and what to do about the situation. A made up mind can make things a little easier.

Cici said...

I feel the same way sometimes as well. I know I have stories to tell, and sometimes I need advice on situations, but I can't seem to give way to ask people for help with my problems. I just don't feel like burdening others with my situations, or feel as though they'd give me some bullshit answers because they really don't care in the end.