12.10.2008

Side Effects.

"For the rest of my life with you
I finally built up the strength to walk away
Don't regret it but I still live with the side effects
" - Mariah Carey "Side Effects"

So of course we have done things in our past that we wish we could have a retry. Most of the time, we allow that to run its course and we use it as a reflection on what not to do. Now Lord knows I'm not perfect, I've done some things that I'm not proud of, made wrong decisions, etc. All I can do is ask to be forgiven. Sometimes friendships fade for many reasons. But I wish that things could go back to how they used to be. Seeing that person happy is the number one most important thing. So if things do end up on the outs for any reason, just know that I'll cherish those moments we shared.

2 comments:

tania. said...

Awe, that was cute.
Thanks for the blog and pic comment. :)

Anonymous said...

awww. isn't this cute!